- 3 cups zucchini squash, chopped small (usually 3 medium sized)
- 1 small onion, also chopped small
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Finely chop zucchini and onion in a food processor (separately). You can also grate, but I prefer the resulting texture when processed.
2. Put Bisquick, cheese, canola oil, beaten eggs and salt & pepper in medium bowl.
4. Pour into a well greased 8 x 8 x 2" baking dish. (I use a glass Pyrex, sprayed with Smart Balance).
5. Bake at 350º for 45 minutes.
Serve warm or chilled. We like it chilled, although it rarely makes it into the refrigerator!