1. Heat olive oil and add garlic. Cook until slightly browned.
2. Add chopped parsley with 1 tbsp of clam juice. Stir and cook approximately 2 minutes.
3. Add wine and stir. Add remaining clam juice, salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper. Roll and squeeze (upright to avoid pits) juice of one lemon into mix.
4. Bring to simmer and allow to continue simmering for about ten minutes to allow flavors to develop.
5. Add mussels to pot and cover. Continue to simmer until all mussels are open.
6. Transfer to plating dish and cover with cooked liquid. Serve with toasted Italian bread to sop up every last drop of goodness!
Serves approx. 4.