- Add butternut squash & whole garlic cloves to a large pot of water and bring to boil. Allow to boil until soft, about 30 minutes.
- Drain well and add butter, parsley, honey, salt and pepper.
- Blend into a creamy puree (I prefer an immersion blender as shown above, but you can used a processor as well).
- Spread pizza dough on a sheet or stone, and brush edges with olive oil. Spread a coating of the butternut puree on the dough.
- Add mushrooms, Brussels sprouts, shallots, cranberries, and cubed pork belly. Sprinkle with chopped sage and drizzle with olive oil (as shown in photo below).
- Bake at 450º for 20 to 25 minutes, or until Brussels sprouts and shallots begin to caramelize on the edges.