- Separate eggs and to the egg whites add the tapioca and cream of tarter. Set aside while preparing crust.
- Mix ingredients for the crust together (works best when done by hand) and press into pie pan.
- Beat eggs until foamy, and while beating, slowly add the sugar and beat until stiff.
- Cut berries in half or leave whole and gently mix with the egg whites.
- Pour into crust and bake in a 350° oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Luke Venner, Executive Chef, Elm Restaurant
- Hank Barrett, Executive Chef, Sangria Modern Spaniard Cuisine
- Jason Clark, Executive Chef, Mount Hill Tavern
- Jason Clark, Chef de Cuisine, Final Cut Steakhouse
- Jason Viscount, Executive Chef, BRICCO
- Travis Mumma, Executive Chef, Cafe Fresco
- Lawrence Rosenberg, Bacon Bites
- Daneyon White, Executive Chef, Chef Exclusive
- Cassandra Callahan, Pastry Chef, Ciao! Bakery and BRICCO
- Rob Russo, Proprietor, Girasole Cucina Italiana
- Shannon Cerrigone, Juan Melkissetian, Chef John, Slider Street
- Joseph Marazzo, Proprietor, Virgola
- Maudeline Pierre Louis, Owner, Maddy's Authentic Caribbean Cuisine
- Frank Dominick, Fusion Fire Asian Restaurant
- Craig & Chris Kunisch, Allendale Bar & Grill/Mahwah Bar & Grill
- Entrepreneurs >
- Chefs >
- Foodidude's Kitchen
- History Of...