- Bring cream cheese to room temperature. If you do not have whipped cream cheese, then get out the mixer and whip it - it makes all the difference!
- When cream cheese is whipped, add olives, diced red roasted peppers, scallions and parsley. Mix thoroughly.
- Lay wrap flat and spread a 1/4" layer of cream cheese mixture across entire surface.
- Begin from one end and lay 2 pieces of prosciutto. Then 4 slices sopressata across the center. And finally, three slices of salami at the remaining end.
- Roll tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator, unwrap and slice into 1/2" to 3/4" thick slices.
- Place and serve with oil-cured olives.
- Luke Venner, Executive Chef, Elm Restaurant
- Hank Barrett, Executive Chef, Sangria Modern Spaniard Cuisine
- Jason Clark, Executive Chef, Mount Hill Tavern
- Jason Clark, Chef de Cuisine, Final Cut Steakhouse
- Jason Viscount, Executive Chef, BRICCO
- Travis Mumma, Executive Chef, Cafe Fresco
- Lawrence Rosenberg, Bacon Bites
- Daneyon White, Executive Chef, Chef Exclusive
- Cassandra Callahan, Pastry Chef, Ciao! Bakery and BRICCO
- Rob Russo, Proprietor, Girasole Cucina Italiana
- Shannon Cerrigone, Juan Melkissetian, Chef John, Slider Street
- Joseph Marazzo, Proprietor, Virgola
- Maudeline Pierre Louis, Owner, Maddy's Authentic Caribbean Cuisine
- Frank Dominick, Fusion Fire Asian Restaurant
- Craig & Chris Kunisch, Allendale Bar & Grill/Mahwah Bar & Grill
- Entrepreneurs >
- Chefs >
- Foodidude's Kitchen
- History Of...