- Little Smokies or similar miniature franks
- Fresh jalapenos
- Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Sesame seeds
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sea Salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Crescent roll or biscuit dough
1. Slice cheddar into sections approximately 1/8" thick.
2. Quarter jalapenos lengthwise and remove seeds.
3. Roll out dough and place on widest side; 1 slice of cheese, 1 quarter jalapeno and 1 little smoky frank.
5. Place seam side down and brush top with beaten egg.
6. Sprinkle top with sesame seeds, cracked black pepper and sea salt.
7. Bake at 375º for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve with your favorite sweet dipping sauce.