One of my favorite things to do during the summer months is to grill. And when doing so, I like to come up with side dishes that allow me to cook it while sharing grill time with the main course. I do this mainly because I really like standing over a grill with a cold beer without having to run in and out of the house.
Thinking along these lines, though I love grilled veggies immensely, you can only do so much squash, zucchini, eggplant, peppers, tomatoes and corn over the course of a summer. Even those wonderful seasoned potato wedges brushed with olive wear thin after a while.
3. Remove the fat from bacon slices and dice into larger
4. Dot potatoes with butter.
5. Add bacon and diced green onions to seasoned potatoes
6. Cover with cheeses.
7. Tent the foil around the potatoes and pierce to vent.
8. Grill over medium heat for 50 minutes.