1. Prep garlic by slicing cloves into thin slivers. Set aside.
2. Take 2 or 3 sprigs of rosemary and break into 1" sections. Set aside.
4. Meanwhile, gently pierce the fat/skin side of roast to approximately a 1/2" depth with a paring knife, and into each incision, insert a sliver of garlic. Do the same with the rosemary.
6. Instead of using a metal rack to suspend roast in baking dish, we are going to utilize a natural rack of carrots, celery and onion. Simply peel carrots and along with the celery, cut to fit in baking dish as shown below. Sprinkle with onion and set roast on top, skin-side up.
7. Pour in wine and sprinkle any extra garlic sliver you may have.
8. Bake for 2-1/2 hours or until roast reaches an internal temperature of 155º
9. Remove and tent with foil for 15 minutes before slicing.