Guilt Level: HIGH
- Pre-heat waffle iron; coat with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, whisk baking mix, egg, milk and oil (texture may be a little lumpy, but that’s ok!)
- Stir crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese into the batter.
- Pour cup of the mixture into waffle iron and cook until indicator light goes out.
- Using a stand mixer (or hand mixer), whip butter 5-6 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add maple syrup. Spread on waffles and enjoy!
Faux Gourmet Tip: "This recipe is a great way to use leftover bacon!"