Guilt Level: HIGH
1. Pre-heat oven to 350º
2. Line two cupcake tins with cupcake liners.
3. In a bowl, prepare cake mix as directed. Stir in lemonade mix and red food coloring.
4. Fill cupcake liners half full, bake 12-15 min until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before frosting.
(for the cake)
6. Using a stand mixer, combine butter, powdered sugar and lemonade mix. Slowly add vanilla extract and yellow food coloring. Beat 5-6 min on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
7. Fill a pastry bag with a star tip with frosting, or fill one end of a resealable plastic bag with frosting and snip off the corner to create an instant (and disposable!) pastry bag. Generously frost each cupcake.
8. Garnish cupcakes with edible pearls and prepare yourself for the "I don't even like cupcakes and I LOVE these!"
Faux Gourmet Tip: "Wilton makes a fabulous Bismark tip that can be purchased inexpensively at Target, Amazon and even Walmart."