Guilt Level: HIGH
1. Pre-heat oven to 350, and line two cupcake tins with cupcake liners.
2. In a bowl, prepare cake mix as directed. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full, bake 12-15 min until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
(for the cake)
(for the filling)
(for the frosting)
(for the garnish)
4. Using a stand mixer, combine butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Slowly add milk (as needed), and beat 5-6 min on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
5. Fill a pastry bag, or one end of a resealable plastic bag with frosting and snip off the corner to create an instant (and disposable!) pastry bag.
6. Generously frost each cupcake, and garnish with one whole dark chocolate mini Reese's cups and Reese’s Pieces candies.
Faux Gourmet Tip: "If the peanut butter frosting appears to stiff, add a small amount of milk until it's light and fluffy."