- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a large pot over high heat, bring 1 quart of salted water to a boil.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and macaroni noodles and cook 10-12 minutes until al dente, drain and return to pot.
- In a small pot over medium heat, add cream cheese, brie cheese, chopped mushrooms and heavy cream and stir until just melted and smooth (don’t worry the mushrooms will cook more later!).
- Pour mixture over cooked macaroni and stir until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture to a casserole dish (about 7”x10”) and top with panko crumbs, roughly chopped butter and paprika.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and the panko crust is golden brown. Serve immediately!