Preheat oven 350 degrees. Coat 9 inch pie pan with some coconut oil.
To make the crust:
- Pulse the walnuts, dates, thyme and vanilla together in a food processor.
- Press walnut mixture firmly and evenly into pie pan. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake the crust until it begins to brown around he edges; 12-15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Process the tofu, sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch and salt together until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a medium sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring almost constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil and is lightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Let filling cool slightly.
- Sprinkle blueberries evenly in the pie pan. Pour tofu cream evenly over blueberries and garnish with a few more blueberries.
- Refrigerate uncovered, until filling is chilled and set; at least 2 hours or overnight.