It is absolutely true that nutrients contained in certain foods can trigger feel-good brain chemicals and boost your mood. Here are twelve blessed with nutrients that can lift your spirits!
The goodness of clean eating doesn't have to stop at you!!! Clean eating is also good for the community and the planet! Buying local puts money back into the community, while clean and organic means no pesticides and chemicals are harming the environment, leading to cleaner waterways and drinking supply. Local means fresher, more flavorful and more nutritious for you!
Hi! My name is Jessica Troncillito. I am a wife and the mother of one son who has made some pretty big changes in her life. You see, coming from a traditional Sicilian family who spent hours together around the table during our huge Sunday dinners, I've always been into food. Cooking, baking and of course, "eating" were passions that have basically surrounded me since birth.
The joy my grandparents found in their garden and canning their harvest has left an indelible mark upon me, and I still have fond memories of my grandmother baking cookies, apple pies and cheese cakes for nearly every occasion.
Fortunately, that same love and joy of cooking has been passed from my grandparents to my mother, and ultimately, onto myself.
I love to cook and absolutely feel at peace in the kitchen. But as I began to grow older, health and nutrition played a larger roll in my daily meal preparation and my approach to the cooking rituals I'd been exposed to since childhood changed dramatically. I began a regimen of cooking leaner and cleaner - not only for myself, but for my family as well - and the results have been undeniable.
Here, on "Lean & Clean Eating with Jess", I'd love to not only share with you the person I've become today, but also, the recipes and lifestyle tips that got me to where I am and can help bring about a healthier you!
- Luke Venner, Executive Chef, Elm Restaurant
- Hank Barrett, Executive Chef, Sangria Modern Spaniard Cuisine
- Jason Clark, Executive Chef, Mount Hill Tavern
- Jason Clark, Chef de Cuisine, Final Cut Steakhouse
- Jason Viscount, Executive Chef, BRICCO
- Travis Mumma, Executive Chef, Cafe Fresco
- Lawrence Rosenberg, Bacon Bites
- Daneyon White, Executive Chef, Chef Exclusive
- Cassandra Callahan, Pastry Chef, Ciao! Bakery and BRICCO
- Rob Russo, Proprietor, Girasole Cucina Italiana
- Shannon Cerrigone, Juan Melkissetian, Chef John, Slider Street
- Joseph Marazzo, Proprietor, Virgola
- Maudeline Pierre Louis, Owner, Maddy's Authentic Caribbean Cuisine
- Frank Dominick, Fusion Fire Asian Restaurant
- Craig & Chris Kunisch, Allendale Bar & Grill/Mahwah Bar & Grill
- Entrepreneurs >
- Chefs >
- Foodidude's Kitchen
- History Of...